Del-UMG 400mA High Frequency X-ray Generator and table
The Universal Veterinary System is equipped with an integrated tube stand with variable SID and an anatomically programmed, high frequency generator providing an all-in-one imaging solution. Our veterinary systems are perfect for the veterinarian who seeks affordability and maximum capability, especially in smaller imaging environments.
The Universal Veterinary System features an angulating tube arm, 2-way or 4-way float top table and can be configured with a fixed or variable SID tube stand. The variable option allows for a greater range of motion that provides technologists with enhanced patient positioning.
The system features several modifications that provide ease-of-use and convenience. The perimeter of the table top has a urine trap to permit easy cleanup. Caring for animals can be stressful and require uninterrupted attention. With this in mind, our veterinary tables are equipped with easy to reach operator foot switch/treadles on all sides to allow veterinarians the ability to focus on the animal, while also operating table movements.
Standard AVChoice System:
- Stationary Table top
- Fixed SID, 4” to image receptor
Generator (single or three phse)
- 30 kW, high frequency, single phase, 400mA, 125kVp with anatomical programming
- 32kW, high frequency, three phase, 500mA, 125kVp with anatomical programming
- 140kHu, 125kVp, 1.0-2.0mm focal spots
AVChoice systems offer a variety of different component options to meet the needs of any veterinary practice.
- 2-way float top
- 4-way float top
- Variable SID, 4” vertical range with electric locks
- 40kW and 50kW generator options available
- 200kHu, 125kVp, 0.6-1.5mm focal spots