Advanced Thermal Imaging in the Palm of your Hand
- Sharp Resolution 76,800 pixels, 320 x 240 dpi IR Resolution
- Laser pointer provides visual guidance
- Vibrant 4” optically-bonded PCAP touchscreen
- Plug and Play into any PC, tablet or smart phone
- Wi-Fi connect send data to smart devices
- Mic for voice annotation
Vetel VET75 is manufactured specifically for veterinary use by Flir, the global leader in thermal imaging technology.
Provide a highly sensitive, early indicator of subtle circulatory changes in soft tissue.
Reveal inflammatory reactions in joints and tendons from 2 – 6 weeks prior to the clinical appearance of lameness.
Identify abnormalities when tissues are in a state of stress, rather than anatomical disruption.
Allow the veterinarian to visualize neuro-vascular changes including the effect of vaso-active substances.
The most common uses are for detecting conditions affecting the musculoskeletal system, including Saddle Fit analysis, as well as neurological, dental, and infectious disease.