BLUE Veterinary Ultrasound
BLUE portable ultrasound system – See. Touch. Feel the difference.
A premium class portable ultrasound scanner for quick, precise and comprehensive health diagnosis in small animals and horses. Intuitive menu, crystal clear touch screen and user friendly interface create a great tool for high quality imaging both in clinic and field environment.
LuciD™ – a system that enhances contrast, sharpness and tissue differentiation making images readable and easy to interpret.
D-Curve™ distinguishes between slight echogenicity differences – a transfer curve ideally suited to the human eye perception.
Vi-Probe™ is a unique technology that provides phased array image type on the convex probe and convex image on the linear probe. BLUE provides enhanced vision, even through a small acoustic window.
• Standby and operating time making it ready to work in 25 seconds
• Powerful built-in battery that lasts up to 2.5 hours with no power supply connection needed
• Large 12′ touch screen and light design weighing in at under 9 pounds.
• Three Doppler settings: Color, Power, Pulse Wave
• Imaging Modes: B Mode, B+B Mode, 4B Mode, B+M Mode
• 256 degrees, D-Curve™ (grayscale curve adapted to the human eye perception)
- Ultrasound scanner with built-in battery;
- Probe (optional);
- Power supply;
- User manual with warranty card;
- Carrying case.
- 2.0MHz-8.0MHz Convex Transducer
- 2.0MHz-5.0MHz Convex Transducer
- 4.0MHz-9.0MHz Linear Rectal Transducer
- 4.0MHz-9.0MHz Micro-Convex Transducer
- 6.0MHz-14.0MHz Linear Transducer
- 4.0MHz-9.0MHz Micro-Convex OPU Transducer