SonoBook 8 VET Veterinary Ultrasound
The SonoBook 8 VET with DICOM Software!
SonoBook 8 is an outstanding ultrasound system with compact, light and robust design, tailored for users who need maximum mobility, but also demand powerful functions. With its adaptive, agile and advanced design, SonoBook 8 is the most optimum choice for any veterinarian.
- 15″ high resolution LED monitor
- Start-up in less than 1 minute
- Shut-down in less than 15 seconds
- Durable Laptop design
- Lightweight chassis under 12lbs with battery
- Supports 27 types of ultrasound transducers
- Intelligent patient data management
- Internal Solid State Hard Drive
- Prospective and Retrospective Saving
- Auto-ambient adjustments
- 3 built-in USB ports
- Extended Cardiac Package: ECG Software, CW, Free Steering M, Color M, TDI
- Custom calculations, settings, and presets
Excellent Image Quality
- High-End cardiovascular imaging
- Compound imaging
- Speckle Reduction Imaging
- Automatic Image Optimization
- Auto Measurements
- Auto-trace follicle measurement
FHI for deep penetration of large animals
- FHI is an innovative harmonic imaging technology that uses multiple transmission and receiving methods based on the patient’s size and weight.
- This allows the SonoBook 8 Vet to maintain image resolution when imaging larger patients
- Traditional Tissue Harmonics and Phased Harmonics compromise image quality and resolution when penetration is increased
- FHI technology greatly improves diagnostics abilities and clinical confidence in larger, difficult to image patients
Q-beam for rapid breath of small animal
- Compared to the traditional dual-beam, SonoBook 8 Vet uses quad-beam to receive signal, thus doubles the volume of signal received as well as the frame rate.
- Higher frame rate ensures better diagnostics confidence and efficiency. Especially for rapid movement of small animals.
- 192 elements high density probes Available
- L8M5-V Linear Array
- MC6-V Micro-Convex
- P2-V Phased Array
- L12-V Linear Array
- C3-V Convex
- MC3-V Micro Convex
- L7V-V Linear Rectal
- L7-V Linear Array