SonoBook 8 VET Veterinary Ultrasound
The SonoBook 9VET ~ The prime choice for high performance ultrasound!
SonoBook 9Vet is an outstanding ultrasound system with compact, light and robust design, tailored for users who need maximum mobility, but also demand powerful functions. With its adaptive, agile and advanced design, SonoBook 9Vet is the most optimum choice for any veterinarian.
- 15″ high resolution LED monitor
- Start-up in less than 1 minute
- Shut-down in less than 15 seconds
- Durable Laptop design
- Lightweight chassis ~ under 12 lbs with battery
- Supports 27 types of ultrasound transducers
- Intelligent patient data management
- Internal Solid State Hard Drive
- Prospective and Retrospective Saving
- Auto-ambient adjustments
- 3 built-in USB ports
- Extended Cardiac Package: ECG Software, CW, Free Steering M, Color M, TDI
- Custom calculations, settings, and presets
Excellent Image Quality
- High-End cardiovascular imaging
- Compound imaging
- Speckle Reduction Imaging
- Automatic Image Optimization
- Auto Measurements
- Auto-trace follicle measurement
FHI for deep penetration of large animals
- FHI is an innovative harmonic imaging technology that uses multiple transmission and receiving methods based on the patient’s size and weight.
- This allows the SonoBook 9Vet to maintain image resolution when imaging larger patients
- Traditional Tissue Harmonics and Phased Harmonics compromise image quality and resolution when penetration is increased
- FHI technology greatly improves diagnostics abilities and clinical confidence in larger, difficult to image patients
Q-beam for rapid breath of small animal
- Compared to the traditional dual-beam, SonoBook 9Vet uses quad-beam to receive signal, thus doubles the volume of signal received as well as the frame rate.
- Higher frame rate ensures better diagnostics confidence and efficiency. Especially for rapid movement of small animals.
- 192 elements high density probes Available
- L8M5-V Linear Array
- MC6-V Micro-Convex
- P2-V Phased Array
- L12-V Linear Array
- C3-V Convex
- MC3-V Micro Convex
- L7V-V Linear Rectal
- L7-V Linear Array