SonoBook 6 VET Veterinary Ultrasound
SonoBook 6 VET Portable Ultrasound System
Features a compact laptop based design for easy mobility, providing the best solution for various challenging VET environments.
Combined with dedicated Vet transducers, professional Vet software, specialized Vet accessories and quick response time, the SonoBook 6 Vet is well suited for both small and large animal use.
- 15″ LED HD monitor, 120 degree rotatable
- Truly portable design under 12 lbs for challenging Vet environment
- Longer battery life up to 2 hours active mode and fast battery swap
- Accessories include dedicated carrying case and DICOM software
- SonoDocking: DVI-I, Foot-Switch, Video-out, remote, S-video for fast data transfer
Excellent Image Quality
FHI for deep penetration of large animals
- FHI is an innovative harmonic imaging technology that uses multiple transmission and receiving methods based on the patient’s size and weight.
- This allows the SonoBook 6 Vet to maintain image resolution when imaging larger patients
- Traditional Tissue Harmonics and Phased Harmonics compromise image quality and resolution when penetration is increased
- FHI technology greatly improves diagnostics abilities and clinical confidence in larger, difficult to image patients
Q-beam for rapid breath of small animal
- Compared to the traditional dual-beam, SonoBook 6 Vet uses quad-beam to receive signal, thus doubles the volume of signal received as well as the frame rate.
- Higher frame rate ensures better diagnostics confidence and efficiency. Especially for rapid movement of small animals.
- L8M5-V Linear Array
- MC6-V Micro-Convex
- P2-V Phased Array
- L12-V Linear Array
- C3-V Convex
- MC3-V Micro Convex
- L7V-V Linear Rectal
- L7-V Linear Array